Let's see how dumb you are with this little test...
1) If it takes twenty minutes to hard-boil one goose egg, how long will it take to hard-boil four goose eggs?
20 minutes, 4 eggs can be boiled at the same time.
2) Is there a 4th of July in England? Yes or No?
....Yes. It comes right after the 3rd.
3) Some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
.....Twelve (12). All of them have at least 28 days.
4) Can a man in California marry his widow's sister?
....No. He must be dead if it is his widow.
5) Take the number 30, divide it by 1/2, and then add 10. What do you get?
..... Seventy (70). Thirty (30) divided by 1/2 is 60.
6) A doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half an hour. How long will the pills last?
......One hour. If you take the first pill at 1:00, the second at
1:30, and the third at 2:00, the pills have run out and only one hour
7) A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 of them die. How many sheep are
..... Nine (9). Like I said, all BUT nine die.
8) A butcher in the market is 5' 10 tall. What does he weigh?
..... Meat ... that is self-explanatory.
A man walks past a beggar every day and gives him Rs. 10 and that Continues for a year. Then suddenly the daily donation changes to Rs. 7, 50.
"Well," the beggar thinks, "it's still better than nothing ."
A year passes in this way until the man's daily donation suddenly becomes Rs. 5.
"What's going on now?" the beggar asks his donor. "First you give me Rs. 10 every day, then Rs. 7,50 and now only Rs. 5. What's the problem?"
"Well," the man says, "last year my eldest son went to university. It's very expensive, so I had to cut costs. This year my eldest daughter also went to university, so I had to cut my expenses even further."
"And how many children do you have?" the beggar asks.
"Four," the man replies.
"Well," says the beggar, "I hope you don't plan to educate them all at my expense.